- Bookings can be made in advance via our booking system:
- It is advisable to pre-book as sessions get booked up quickly and we only allow a maximum of 20 children per session.
- 2 adults are allowed free per child, additional adults will incur a cost of £2.50 which will need to paid on arrival at the check in desk.
- Names for children and adults will be taken for each session for our fire safety list. Please inform us if you are leaving early so we can cross you off the list accordingly.
- We do allow ‘walk-ins’, however, you may be turned away if we are full, so it may be best to ring beforehand to check how busy we are, especially with children to get in and out of the car. (We understand how stressful this can be!)
- We do understand that children get ill and you may not always be able to attend your booked session. To allow for this, you may transfer a confirmed booking to another session.
- Transfers must be completed online a minimum of three hours before the start time of your originally booked session.
- To transfer your booking, you will need to click the ‘view booking’ button on your email confirmation which will take you to our booking site. Then press ‘Ticket Options’ which will give you “transfer” option. You will be offered a transfer to another session of your choice.
- If we cancel your session for any reason, you will be offered a refund or to transfer to another session.